The MotoGP world, with its 19 stages all over the world. Qatar, Argentina, USA, Jerez de la Frontera, Le Mans, Mugello, Barcelona, Assen, Sachsenring, Spielberg, Brno, Silverstone, Misano, Aragon, Thai, Japan, Australia, Malaysia, Valencia. It is one of the most prestigious sports in the world, jumped to the top of popularity thanks to champions of the caliber of Valentino Rossi. The TV audience data are record-breaking, exceeding 5 billion people. The spectators on the track exceed, numerous times, 200,000 units for a total of more than 2 million. The attractiveness of the brands involved is at the highest levels and the values embodied are all positive: in this sport there are no doping problems.
SERVICING THE COMPANY
• A new way to support sport. The great show becomes a concrete marketing and communication vehicle available to companies.
•The World Championship can represent the ideal setting for the birth of new Business relationships.
• Business development of companies, using sport as a splendid excuse and as a driver of the advertising and promotional message.
• The professionals who work in the project are a forge of contacts and experts in the Business to Business and of the Business to market.
PADDOCK & HOSPITALITY
• During the World motorcycling championship, the center of the mechanism is a large, personalized hospitality facility located in the Paddock.
• The area becomes a center of aggregation in which to operate business. The practices and the competitions, the intense experience of the World championship becomes a precious and intense corollary where to consolidate important human relationships. CEO, Directors and managers of the companies will attend the tests, ride around the circuit along the road service, lunch or dinner together
• The Hospitality structure is no longer the team but it is the home of companies, a their total disposition.
BUSINESS TO BUSINESS
• Contacts relationships between Companies inside the Paddock
• Organizing meetings in the Paddock or by Company Headquarters
• Organizing strategic events
• Support for the creation of a competition with prizes: Accreditation for winners
• Creation of events at other circuits. Example: Motorcycle track testing compatibly with the races, presence of the Pilots at special events
• Show Bike available for events
• Possibility visibility on Bike, racing overall, Box structure, Trucks and trailers, Hospitality, official papers,Internet page, Social media, Newsletters, etc
• Team name: Brand Racing Team
• Team Branding with the Brand of the Partner
• Acquisition of the wording: “Title Team”
• Use of the Brand RacinG Team logo
• Brand insertion on the communication material
• Full immersion during race weekends inside the exclusive Paddock
• Direct contact with the Team and Riders
• Box Access
• Hospitality Service
• Access to the Road Service beside the Track for an unforgettable experience
• Pit lane
• Limited access to the starting grid for an experience full of adrenalin
• Live broadcasting http://www.motogp.com/en/Inside+MotoGP/TV+Broadcasters.
• 3000 hrs broadcasting
• 200 journalists (55% from TV)
TV SPECTATOR’S PROFILE
• 208 mil tv spectators
• 84% above 35 years
• 515 hours live broadcast.
• 74%: Between 16 and 37 years
• 70%: Men
• 30%: Women
• 90%: Tends to buy products associated with MotoGP
• 48% admits that MotoGP influences web project